Forums GAMERGEN

PRX Convertor for 3.90 -> 3.95

Règles du forum
Avant de poster votre sujet lié au jailbreak de votre console. Merci de consulter l'univers undeground PSP.

Cette section reste soumise aux règles du forum, aucun contenu warez, illégal et dangereux n'est toléré.

PRX Convertor for 3.90 -> 3.95

Message non lupar SchmilK » 27 Juin 2008, 08:05

[url=Google translation]http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pspgen.com%2Fmodules.php%3Fname%3DForums%26file%3Dviewtopic%26t%3D118265&langpair=en|fr&hl=en&ie=UTF8[/url]
Thanks to hibbyware's clever coding, and my bitchin batches...

We present to you prx converter :fromabove:

By pressing a button you will be converting the following files (if available)
from a 3.90prx to a 3.95 prx to be used on 3.95GEN ONLY!!!
These files MUST be editable via hexworkshop/prx editor
aka Decompressed and decrypted (mostly vshmain/paf are compressed by theme makers)

common_gui.prx content_browser.prx
game_plugin.prx msvideo_main_plugin.prx
music_browser.prx music_player.prx
opening_plugin.prx paf.prx
photo_browser.prx radioshack_plugin.prx
rss_browser.prx savedata_plugin.prx
skype_main_plugin.prx sysconf_plugin.prx
vshmain.prx

Any file not listed here WILL NOT be converted
and WILL NOT WORK in 3.95GEN!!!
So they will be deleted :)

Use the prx in this folder in 3.95GEN ONLY!!!

Your custom RCO from 3.90m33 should work fine in 3.95GEN
If you notice crashing/stalling/problems, I am going to guess your prx is compressed or the 3.90 theme you are converting used a 3.80 rco file.
Enjoy!! Next release will be for a 4.0x convertor......

[spoil=instructions]
+Extract the zip to your favorite harddrive location.
+COPY your prx that are DECOMPRESSED AND DECRYPTED into the folder from above.
[spoil=What kind of prx do i have?]To determine what state your px is in open your PRX in hex editor
If you see .ELF in the first line, then this program will
If that line says ~PSP. then this program WILL NOT give you a working prx because it is compressed/encrypted)
BUT, you candelete all data above 0x150 and rename the file to *.gzip, then open with winrar or ungzip and extract the compressed .prx, now you can update it

[/spoil]
Now that we have good prx, you can flash them, compress them, or make them into a ctf. The nice thing about 3.95 is every rco will workfrom 3.90 (i tested this by putting EVERY 3.90 prx in my converter, took the results and made a new ctf with all of the prx i converted along with EVERY rco from 3.90...guess what..everything worked fine)
[/spoil]

***WARNINGS***
-Sometimes the opening_plugin.prx sounds real bad, or sometimes it causes a crash upon bootup from bad conversion :( Try it again or do not use that file. Matchung says that he is successfull by extracting from 3.90, re-encoding, then injecting into 3.95. But, I can not get that to convert properly for every theme i have done.

-Commongui is a bit tougher than i thought. Due to sony removing some data and things being broke up all over the place, i cant seem to get every theme's infobar to be perfect after common_gui conversion. If you use infobars and notice they arent in the correct spot, edit it or dont use it

-Any prx that can not be converted at this time WILL BE DELETED, so make sure this is not your only copy of the files...but right now the only theme modded prx that is not converted is visualizer_plugin...that file is a mess and will hopefully be figured out for the 4.00 release....

With this I have succesfully converted and made ctf of ScheNschitivity, Frosstyboxxy, Schmediaschenter, SchideLoader, SchideLoaderer, Photography V1.S, Gears, NiteoLite, TransNiteo, Vertigo!, R2D3, Mechanics, and default 3.90 Sony Files.

If you say it doesn't work, you will need to be more specific. I have run this from usb memory stick which is *very slow* and from a raided harddrive which is *VERY FAST* in both windows vista and windows xp.

[bg=Yellow]This is not perfect, but it should save people more time than it took for me to complete. lol [/bg]

Please enjoy cxmb and 3.95gen while we wait for a custom 4.0x:)

http://www.mediafire.com/?m9x7599ojdm

If you would like to discuss more you can find more information here
SchmilK Gamer Averti
Gamer Averti

Message non lupar bastien0812 » 27 Juin 2008, 09:56

thank's very much schmilk !

vshmain/paf are compressed by theme makers

i like this :D

but it so latter to make a 3.90 > 3.95 converter while the 4.0X m33 will release soon
Avatar de l’utilisateur bastien0812 Gamer Pro
Gamer Pro

Message non lupar SamZack » 27 Juin 2008, 13:50

thank's :D
Sinon j'ai une uqestion ( désolé en français ) j'ai pas compris ce qui concerner le vshamin / paf .prx
s'ils sont compréssé sa fait quelque chose ou alors il ne faut pas les compréssé ?? merci de répondre ^^''

Message non lupar 95_gAmeR_1 » 27 Juin 2008, 14:10

sa veut dire qu'ils sont déjà convertis :wink:
Ancien pseudo : CraNk_tHat
PSP SLIM & LIGHT ICE SILVER 4.01 M33-2
(+_+)GO!CAM(+_+) + ECOUTEURS DEBRIDES !!!
Avatar de l’utilisateur 95_gAmeR_1 Gamer Averti
Gamer Averti

Message non lupar SchmilK » 27 Juin 2008, 14:29

bastien0812 Wrote:thank's very much schmilk !

vshmain/paf are compressed by theme makers

i like this :D

but it so latter to make a 3.90 > 3.95 converter while the 4.0X m33 will release soon

Consider this the test round. I wanted to make sure everything worked before i spent the time doing a 4.00 conversion..plus if 4.01 has offsets moved making one for 4.00 would hav ebeen an even bigger waste. :(
SchmilK Gamer Averti
Gamer Averti

Message non lupar SchmilK » 27 Juin 2008, 14:35

SamZack Wrote:thank's :D
Sinon j'ai une uqestion ( désolé en français ) j'ai pas compris ce qui concerner le vshamin / paf .prx
s'ils sont compréssé sa fait quelque chose ou alors il ne faut pas les compréssé ?? merci de répondre ^^''

If your prx is compressed then the paf will be around 700kb instead or 1.8mb and it will not convert properly. Anther example is if your vshmain is compressed it will be around 170kb instead of 307kb
SchmilK Gamer Averti
Gamer Averti

Message non lupar SamZack » 27 Juin 2008, 15:09

SchmilK Wrote:
SamZack Wrote:thank's :D

If your prx is compressed then the paf will be around 700kb instead or 1.8mb and it will not convert properly. Anther example is if your vshmain is compressed it will be around 170kb instead of 307kb

Ah , Ok , Thank's You ;)

Retourner vers Customisation